Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UFO, aliens, and other life forms

This is a little bit off topic question here. What does what bible say about ufo, aliens, and other life forms..if there are any. Could ufo's be a deception of satan to deceive mankind? Could they be half demons half humans, as the bible did mention about the sons of God (fallen angels??)and daughters of men engaged in sexual relations and had children that were giants.

This is a peripheral subject that is outside the topics I would discuss, a subject I don’t find particularly relevant to Christianity. There are matters that are either historical or have no bearing on our spiritual quest toward eternity, such I have not been called to pursue. However, there are those who invest a great deal of time on such topics that I have invited to comment. Therefore, please forgive my lack of participation.

I have invited professor Stephen Yulish to comment on this matter. He is well studied on UFO's, aliens and biblical references.

Comment

interaction between fallen angels and earth women.

I'm working on an new article now on this.

"The Bible speaks about the interaction between fallen angels and earth women. The sons of God (fallen angels) saw the daughters of men were beautiful and took them as wives for themselves (Genesis 6:2) and beget children, the nephilim, who were on the earth in those days and also afterward (Genesis 6:10). Thus, not only were there Nephilim in the days of Noah but also later in the days that the Jews went into the Promised Land (Numbers 13:33).

Contrary to much church doctrine and teachings at seminaries, modern day scholars like W.F. Albright, FJ Dake, John Walvoord and others believe in this fallen angel concept. In my humble estimation, one cannot truly understand spiritual warfare with demons or the true meaning of fallen angels aka extraterrestrials unless one accepts this hypothesis. These fallen angels are now masquerading as ETs and in some cases still intermingling with human females.

Jewish apocryphal writers of the Apocalypse of Baruch and The Testament of the Twelve Patriarchs as well as the early Jewish theologian Philo of Alexandria and early Christian theologians like Justin Martyr, Iranaeus, Tertullian, Eusebius, Ambrose, and many anti-Nicene fathers also believed that angels (the Sons of God) had fallen into impure love of virgins and were subjugated by the flesh and beget children.. Don’t let some scholars and/or pastors tell you that early Jews and Christians believed that the sons of God in Genesis were actually the sons of Seth and were therefore human not angels.

Josephus, the Jewish historian on earth more than 2000 years ago wrote about fallen angels and earth women in his Antiquities of the Jews. In 1949 when the Dead Sea Scrolls were discovered there appeared the Genesis Apocrophon which was written in the Second Century BC and which spoke also about celestial beings from the sky that had come to earth and mated with human females. This manuscript thus links both the fallen angels in Genesis with the Extraterrestrials from space in their UFOS.

These hybrid children, the nephilim, (Genesis 6:4) are a mistranslation by King James to mean giants. The Hebrew word derives from the root naphal which means fallen. The Greek Septuagint translated it and called them gegenes which means earthborn and probably morphed into the English word giants.

The Bible goes on to say that these angels who did not keep their domain but abandoned their proper abode (the heavenlies) God has kept in eternal bonds under darkness for the judgment of the great day because they went after strange flesh (human). They are exhibited as an example by undergoing the punishment of eternal fire (Jude 6-7). God did not spare these angels when they sinned but cast them into hell and condemned them to the pits of darkness (Tartarus) reserved for judgment. God did not spare these angels when they sinned but cast them into hell and condemned them to the pits of darkness (Tartarus) reserved for judgment (2 Peter 2:11). That is why God brought the Great Flood to wipe out all vestiges of the nephilim to preserve the coming pure bloodline of Jesus.

In the three days between His crucifixion and His physical resurrection from the dead, after He had died for all our sins, once and for all, for the just and the unjust, in order that He might bring us to God, having been put to death in the flesh but made alive in the spirit, Christ also went to made a proclamation to these fallen angels now in prison who had been disobedient. He proclaimed His triumph over them and over hell, death, the grave and Satan (1 Peter 2:18-20).
      When He has disarmed the rulers (fallen angels), He made a public display of them having triumphed over them (Colossians 1:5). This is significant because He told His followers that just as was in these days of Noah (with fallen angels) so shall it be also when the Son of Man is revealed in His Second Coming (Luke 28-30). Today’s world is also full of the same sins of debauchery and depravity as it was in Noah’s time.

“The demons also believe in one god (Jesus) and tremble” (James 2:19). Thus there is a relationship between God (Jesus) and demons.

“There shall be enmity between you and the woman and between your seed and her seed. For she shall bruise you on he head and you shall bruise him on the heel” (Genesis 3:15).

“The Son of God appeared so that He might disarm the works of the devil” (John 3:8).

“The God of peace will soon crush Satan under His feet” (Romans 16:20).

“Resist the Devil and He will flee” (James 4:7).

As I stated before, in (1 Peter 3:18-20. Colossians 2:15), Jesus made a public display of His triumph over these fallen angels. Don’t you think that these demons and their cohorts feared and trembled when they saw Christ (James 2:19)? God highly exalted Christ and bestowed on Him the name which is above every other name; at the name of Jesus every knee will bow and every tongue confess that He is Lord of those on heaven, on earth and under the earth (these fallen angels in bondage. (Philippians 2:9-11).

Next time some demon or fallen angel extraterrestrial comes after you call out the name of Jesus Christ and they will flee (James 4:7). There is salvation in no other name (Acts 4:12). Not Moses nor Mohammed nor Mary nor Buddha nor Vishnu nor Joseph Smith. Only the highly exalted name of Christ will ward off the demons..."
      Stephen Yulish, PhD - Author of the fiction novels "The Great Harpazo Deception : The Real Story of UFOs" and "Invasion : Israel," as well as the non-fiction "Search for a Civic Religion: History of the Character Education Movement in America, 1890-1935."

Comment

Originally posted by Stephen View Post
        There is salvation in no other name (Acts 4:12). Not Moses nor Mohammed nor Mary nor Buddha nor Vishnu nor Joseph Smith. Only the highly exalted name of Christ will ward off the demons..."
        Amen to that brother.

Comment

This is as fine an explanation as I have ever read of the Nephilim and the matter of modern UFO extraterrestrials and those reported unfamiliar grotesque creatures that creep about in the darkness. One only has to experience a sleepless night and listen to the "Coast to Coast" radio show to understand that this demonic activity is abundant today and people are being cozened. Many pastors guffaw out of ignorance I suppose, believing incorrect Bible commentaries. I regret this truth is seldom taught from the pulpits. We have entered a dangerous age of deception and spiritual warfare. Recognize your enemy.

Matt 10:16 -- "Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves; so be shrewd as serpents and innocent as doves." (NASB)

Thank you Stephen.

Comment

thanks

thanks Ressmont
            Stephen Yulish, PhD - Author of the fiction novels "The Great Harpazo Deception : The Real Story of UFOs" and "Invasion : Israel," as well as the non-fiction "Search for a Civic Religion: History of the Character Education Movement in America, 1890-1935."

Comment

Congratulations Stephen, on your published commentaries with this release!

http://www.officialdisclosure.com/

I'm a long time listener of Southwest Radio Church and Dr. Chuck Missler, thus how I found out. Chuck states that competent researchers have come to the conclusion that alien interaction is proven more hyper-dimensional, not intergalactic. Not travelers through space, but emerging into our dimension. Particle physicists seem to concur with this because they believe they have now discovered that we live in four discernible dimensions, three spatial - length, width and height - and the fourth is time. But those are four out of an actual ten; in other words there are six other dimensions that we're aware of only indirectly, because you could only discover those by some indirect techniques. Maimonides - the 13th Century Hebrew sage - concluded from Genesis 1 that the universe has ten dimensions, four "knowable, and six not knowable."

Certainly makes more sense that much of the nonsense and disinformation that is promoted as fact The discovery of the kinds of codes that we find in the Bible, and the manipulation we see in the DNA, are of the same design. That's shocking enough without alien conspiracies

Comment

As a delayed update to this thread, Dr. Stephen M. Yulish died in his home of M.S. complications on November 19, 2012 at the age of 65, with his wife and daughter by his side. I had been a friend and correspondent with him for a number of years, while his wheelchair bound Multiple Sclerosis slowly and painfully claimed his life.

Fair well my friend, may being in the Lord's presence complete your soul.

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 695 users online. 0 members and 695 guests.

Most users ever online was 6,289 at 09:07 PM on 12-25-2023.

Discerning the Truth Forum Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 298   Posts: 985   Members: 221   Active Members: 0
                Welcome to our newest member, Markus Wagner.
                Working...
                X