Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Open Eyes to See Truth

It never use to be a problem like it is today, but then again we are taught by Spirit filled counsel that a great apostasy or falling away must take place first before the Son of Perdition is revealed (anti-Christ). The ecumenical movement embraces all religions as a way to find God contradicts the purpose and message of Christ. He said we must eat his flesh and drink his blood or in no wise can a soul enter into the presence of the Kingdom of light. As Christ might say to a New Ager, go learn what this hard saying means, and once enlightened, the truth will set you free.

Please read complete published article here: http://www.eternalpath.com/jesusonlyway.html

There is no doubt that Jesus is the only way to God. We couldn't have done it ourselves, and we are not divine in and of ourselves. God has made us partakers of His divine nature, but only through the blood of Jesus and His resurrection. The question I have is this: Did Jesus make the way for all mankind, or only for a few? The Scripture in I Timothy that says "He is the Savior of all men, especially those who believe" really got me thinking. Do we all need to receive the gift of salvation, or is it a gift for all men, regardless of how they believe?

Comment

Receiving the Truth

Jesus of Nazareth, the divine incarnation from the essence of Truth (John 1:1) certainly came as the Savior for all humankind, however the scripture say many are called but few area chosen (Matthew 22:14) In other words, everyone is called, but some souls refuse the invitation and are not chosen to receive the promise and the seal. The receiving of the message of salvation is a cognitive decision that must be taken seriously, albeit some people accept the message as a "fire escape" or "aspirin" during a time of hardship and slip back into the fallen ways when things become smoother. A soul that is exposed is first made aware of its depraved condition by internal realization through the Holy Spirit's prodding (Acts 28:18), followed by acknowledging our condition and need for spiritual repair (Romans 3:23). We then choose to receive the FREE gift of eternal life by confession of our lips (Romans 10:9-10). Then we must seek or wait for God's filling by His Spirit to be successful in the walk (Luke 24:49, Acts 4:1). Many Christians accept Christ, but fail to seek the filling of the Holy Spirit thus lack power in witnessing and walking in victory. I am not referring to a Pentecostal type of slaying in the Spirit, but a deliberate filling that requires the intentional seeking and waiting for the indwelling (Psalm 27:14, 37:7). I am baffled how this aspect is often ignored or not understood. On the other hand, this facet is sometimes over-sensationalized to the point that people find it an offensive concept. We must be filled with the Spirit initially, and daily continually refilled as we proceed through the growing process. The more we die to self, the more we empty ourselves of our own wills, the more room the Spirit can fill us with His dunamis. Christ said that not only will we do works like him, but even greater works. "I tell you the truth, anyone who has faith in me will do what I have been doing. He will do even greater things than these, because I am going to the Father. And I will do whatever you ask in my name, so that the Son may bring glory to the Father. You may ask me for anything in my name, and I will do it." John 14:12-14. But this is hinged on Accipe signaculum doni Spiritus Sancti! [the seal of the gift of the Holy Spirit]

Comment

jesus is the only way

Yes in this world Jesus is the only way. Those who believe in god, Jesus is the only way and those who not believe in god also god is the only way. Who ever god does,t have any variations on them. Think that we are living as a human being with out god's grace it is not possible.

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 742 users online. 0 members and 742 guests.

Most users ever online was 6,289 at 09:07 PM on 12-25-2023.

Discerning the Truth Forum Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 298   Posts: 985   Members: 221   Active Members: 0
        Welcome to our newest member, Markus Wagner.
        Working...
        X