Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I Believe in a need of a Church Organization

I believe in the need of a church organization. Otherwise eventually Christianity would either become corrupt or would eventually disappear. Even the Bible talks about the need of a church organization several times.

"And he gave some, apostles; and some, prophets; and some, evangelists; and some, pastors and teachers;
    For the perfecting of the saints, for the work of the ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ
    Till we all come in the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of God, unto a perfect man, unto the measure of the stature of the fulness of Christ:
    That we henceforth be no more children, tossed to and fro, and carried about with every wind of doctrine, by the sleight of men, and cunning craftiness, whereby they lie in wait to deceive;
    But speaking the truth in love, may grow up into him in all things, which is the head, even Christ" Eph 4: 11-15.

I decided to edit my post, I was thinking about it and the rest of this could be offensive and that is not what I want to do.

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7532 users online. 0 members and 7532 guests.

Most users ever online was 7,627 at 06:09 AM on 03-28-2024.

Discerning the Truth Forum Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 298   Posts: 985   Members: 221   Active Members: 0
    Welcome to our newest member, Markus Wagner.
    Working...
    X