Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joseph Prince - God is Not Angry with You

This teaching focuses on 1 John 1:7. But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin.” He teaches that walking in the light does not mean walking in righteousness, but walking in God’s light or His righteousness. And that when we sin, we don’t need to confess (or repent) because His blood just automatically cleanses us. Joseph is very crafty and good at how he uses the actual WORD to prove his false statements.

"He must hold firm to the trustworthy word as taught, so that he may be able to give instruction in sound doctrine and also to rebuke those who contradict it." Titus 1:9

Joseph Prince is a “hypergrace” teacher along with many other popular teachers. I could spend hours comparing the "Radical Grace" prosperity gospel with balanced biblical teaching, but many others have done it already. We must without respect of persons rightly divide the truth of God. Love also, "does not rejoice with wrongdoing, but with the truth." Sound doctrine is vital and a must to keeping unity. I will not question the heart of Joseph Prince, Kenneth Copeland, Creflo Dollar, Benny Hinn, Paula White, Joyce Meyer, Eddie Long, Juanita Bynum, Paul Crouch or Joel Osteen in the sight of God, but I will question how they build upon the only foundation that is laid, Jesus Christ. There is a lot of wood, hay and stubble being built upon Christ.

The primary message from the most popular TV preachers are prosperity, blessings, grace, love and all the success we can have in life, even (as they say) through Christ, is because it takes an incredible amount of money to buy T.V. time. If they would rightly divide the Word of God and speak ALSO on justice, discipline, self-control, bearing our cross, the wrath of God and the judgment to come, then trust me, the audience would immediately die off.

I have listened enough to also say that once in a rare sentence you might gain a hint of sound biblical teaching, but if a Christian is biblically discerning they will admit that for the most part, you reap nothing but excitement, success, reaching for your potential, and all the motivational wisdom that gives a person the feeling that all is well on the earth and godliness is gain. What is coming out of Joseph Prince’s mouth is simply what has gone on in Joseph Prince’s heart. And anyone who hears and keeps his teachings will be spiritually twisted by them. The complete Gospel has to be delivered and received, on God's terms. False-grace confuses the terms and as a result, MANY are following Jesus in an unsaved condition.

…Yet, tragically, many today still eat at the table of demons, serving their own lustful appetites, and then attempt to come to the Lord’s table and feast with the righteous. This leads only to spiritual sickness and death because these deceived ones do not discern the true Bread of God. These sickly sheep have become so spiritually weak and diseased by sin that they cannot eat strong meat. Instead, the prefer to nibble at the husks of ear-tickling teachings. They gravitate toward lightness and entertainment rather than the genuine Word. Their spiritual appetites have become dull as a result of eating too much junk food.”
    – The late David Wilkerson, Times Square Church, New York

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7762 users online. 0 members and 7762 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,272 at 07:19 AM on 03-28-2024.

Discerning the Truth Forum Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 298   Posts: 985   Members: 221   Active Members: 0
Welcome to our newest member, Markus Wagner.
Working...
X