Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Natalie Crow Testimony

Below is a testimony provided by a friend of Discerning the Truth who wants to share their life-changing testimony.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Written by Natalie Crow, December 09, 2007

Dear Pastor S. E. Ray of Discerning the Truth,

I saw your review on the book Conversations with God which is by the same author of a book I purchased, read less than a chapter and threw it in the trash. It's called Home with God by Neale Donald Walsch... left me with a very bad feeling and now I know why. Thank the Lord, and Thank you for your ministry!

While cleaning the youth hall (my husband and I run the small janitorial business; Crowz Cleaning Services) this morning I had a chat with the Pastor Joe Roy of Melody Assembly Church in Arizona about the book and writings of Neale Walsch. Pastor Joe said pretty much the same thing as the website article did. I had passed by the bookshelf in the same store I bought that book in just yesterday and the incident still bothered me, so I told Pastor about it. The words on the page were hodge podge. It just didn't make any sense, as if it were a foreign language, and it just plain made me feel puny. At the time I didn't realize that I had discerned anything. I had never heard of 'new age christianity' until I read about it on your website. Pastor Joe confirmed everything you wrote for me. Wow! I am blessed.

My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me. (John 10:27) But they will never follow a stranger; in fact, they will run away from him because they do not recognize a stranger's voice. (John 10:5)

I must tell you it has been a very rough year, but I have witnessed many miracles, all drawing me nearer to the Lord. The first was my mother being brought back from death's door through prayer on December 29, 2006. She WAS end-stage diabetic at 400 lbs, on full life support. Today she weighs 200 lbs and is almost fully rehabilitated at home again in Moreno, CA. The second was a prayer answered long in coming: my only son, my only child, accepting Christ as savior on June 27th, 2007 two days after his 27th birthday. He went from total Gothic, calling himself 'Dark Prince', to full repentance, now calling himself a 'Kings Kid'. His entire life now glorifies God. He is so hungry and thirsty for the Truth that he attends every church service and fellowship he can, reads his Bible and prays multiple times a day. He feels such pain when his witness falls on deaf ears, but is steadfast and stays the course. He is even seriously considering Bible college. God is good, so good to me! You see, Kyle was not supposed to live. He was premature, weighing only 3 pounds at birth and had suffered brain damage from neonatal asphyxia. I was told he would not live 24 hours. The fact that he is still here 27 years later and is totally healthy other than having cerebral palsy in and of it's self is a miracle. He is confined to a wheelchair and has powerful testimony to give. The third was another answered prayer. My husband John met Pastor Joe in May of this year and gave his life to Jesus two months ago. John now also serves as usher at our church. I am no longer the lone believer in my home. It is what I have been praying for so long! As for me and my house we will serve You Lord... I praise Him for His glory and the works of His mighty hand!

By the way, I said the sinners prayer over the phone with my sister on December 27th 1998, two days before a suspect tumor was to be removed from my left breast. It was benign. I wasn't truly saved until May 15, 2002. I was at the end of my rope, tormented and in agony. In my kitchen in Reno I fell to my knees and literally screamed Jesus holy name. The transformation was instantaneous. I felt His hand touch the top of my head and it spread like fire down through my whole body. Calm and peace I had never known lifted me out of the darkness and into His light. But, I still consider myself a baby Christian. I know the path is long, the road rough, and there is so very much more to know. I actually look forward to His chastening to make me more like Him.

I am learning a lot from your website, eternalpath.com, and am sharing it with others. You are a true shepherd Pastor Ray .... Please continue feeding His sheep! You ARE shepherding the body of Christ and discipling His people with truth without apology, just not in a building of stone and wood.

Please share this with others if you wish. I am a humble servant of the Lord, his handmaiden, and if my testimony will lead even one to repentance, then praise be to the Lord! Fulfillment of the 'Great Commission', to build His kingdom, is a responsibility of all who bear His name.

Thank you so much for letting me share with you. All things to His glory! May He continue to bless you and your writing to warn others about Satan's deceptions!

Your friend in Christ Jesus,

Natalie Crow
    Kingman, Arizona

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8183 users online. 0 members and 8183 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,272 at 07:19 AM on 03-28-2024.

Discerning the Truth Forum Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 298   Posts: 985   Members: 221   Active Members: 0
Welcome to our newest member, Markus Wagner.
Working...
X