No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dr. Emotos Water Crystals

www.hado.net

when I was into the new age movement I was fascinated by this finding. This has recently come up as a topic with a friend.

Since I was so deeply involved in the new age movement and this was part of it, when I gave my life to Jesus Christ and decided to renounce everything, I separated myself from everything, and I mean everything that took my eyes off the Author and Finisher of our faith~ Jesus Christ.

Not to judge or criticize things that are of the new age that their sincere message is for world peace (peace within ourselves), I must speak out and stand firm in telling all who seek Truth, peace, love....that you can search your entire life, but you will never, ever find lasting peace and transformation not ever, not in any one thing except Jesus Christ of the Bible. He is real. And I pray anyone who reads this that He is drawing you to Himself and that you just ask Him who He is and that He will reveal Himself to you. (the new age preaches a different Christ and I believed it all--read Galations)

I pray that every negative thing you may have encountered in a church or in a person claiming to be a Christian that you would be able to put all that aside and that Jesus Himself would reveal Himself to you. He is real. He has changed my life and we need to know none of us are good enough to be in the presence of a Holy God. Only by the blood of Jesus Christ are we forgiven... when we ask Him to come into our heart and we give Him Lordship over our lives and truly repent and turn from our sin (lies, murder in our hearts, etc...) and get to know Him (by reading His Word--get into a body of believers where they teach the Word under the Holy Spirit's leading will the Truth set us free. God bless you for reading this--please don't listen to me, or anyone...ask His Spirit to show you Truth. He will. He always does....Stick with Him He will never leave you... Please add Scripture that backs up what I (the Holy Spirit in me) am saying. My life is not my own, I know time is short and not one of us knows when our last day is here....no time to waste...please get on your knees and just ask Him....God bless! wish I had more time...right now taking care of children whom the Lord blessed me with. He loves you!!!! John 3:16

In Christ,
    Rene

New Age Delusions Grandeur

Amen Rene! Thank you for your testimony and prophetic word from the Spirit of God!

As a person who assists New Agers, I have had to address the Water Crystal theory several times. Although I haven't wrote on it for over three years, I will try to reflect in summation what I can recollect.

First, Emoto is not a scientist...he openly confesses to that fact. Masuro Emoto admits on his website and in his books that he is not a scientist but instead a practitioner of "soft sciences", possessing a doctoral degree (earned or perhaps otherwise) in the area of International Relations. One might ponder, he has taken quite a leap from International Relations to the world of quantum physics. Furthermore, he has never subjected his testing protocols or results to independent, third party evaluation and review so that it can be considered validated science.

To grasp this pseudo-science, one must understand there are multiple claims about the nature and action of the fictional structure-altered waters ("SAW") in the context of the science. Water for a long time, has been recognized as a substance having unusual and unique properties that one would not at first sight expect from a small molecule having the formula H2O. It is generally agreed that the special properties of water stem from the tendency of its molecules to associate, forming short-lived and ever-changing polymeric units that are sometimes described as "clusters". These clusters are more conceptual than physical in nature; they have no directly observable properties. The favored model of water is one of a loosely-connected network that might best be described as one huge "cluster" whose internal connections are continually undergoing rearrangement.

Men like Masuro Emoto, who have not only "discovered" these elusive creatures, but who claim findings that science has never even dreamed of! These promoters have spun tails into various water study circle, saying they are essential to your health and able to cure whatever-ails-you. The more gullible of the general public purchase these mixtures, usually in the form of a "concentrate" that you can add to your drinking water — all for a $20-$50 charge on your credit card.

The fact is that none of these views have any significant support in the scientific communities of chemistry, biochemistry, or physiology, nor are they even considered worthy of debate. The only places you are likely to see these views advocated are on Web sites intended to promote the sale of these products to consumers in the notoriously credulous "alternative" health and "dietary supplement" market.

Masuro Emoto, in his materials, provides beautiful photos of a snow flake as a clustered water molecule, compared to a distilled water molecule that is purported to have "Lost its memory." If this electron microscope enlarged "beautiful" star-shaped molecule of clustered water is to be found in your body, then it is because you are lying in a morgue freezer. Emoto's photos and pseudoscientific rubbish can be found at the Hado website Rene linked above.

Emoto goes a step further with his book "The Hidden Messages in Water" which appeal to the rather gullible New Age crowd. He states that the state of water is a "living" sentient entity. He presents a very alchemical theory showing how water is deeply connected to people's individual and collective consciousness. Drawing from his own research, scientific researcher and “metaphysical ecologist” (Dr.) Masaru Emoto tries to describe the ability of water to absorb, hold, and even retransmit human feelings and emotions. The book contains photos that are claimed to be altered by quote "music, words spoken, words typed and taped to the glass containers, photographs and long-distance thought messages. Some of the photographs are amazing and all of them show a response from the water." The photos are well photographed, but the shapes of ice crystals are highly dependent on the conditions and rates of freezing, indicating Emoto's fanciful interpretations have no scientific validity.

From his website, Masuro Emoto states we are actually the descendants of exiles from space. He says our ancestors who committed crime on that Utopian planet because of self-greed, were exiled according to the law of that planet. Maybe the destination was determined according to the crime's degree. He goes on to say, our ancestors were transformed into ice and emitted towards the Earth. After a long journey, they became like comets eventually arriving on Earth and coalescing into the atmosphere. Because of the heat at that moment, our “ice” ancestors evaporated and became vapor, became clouds and then rain, and finally fell to the Earth for the first time. After many centuries human beings were born and as their past memories were vanished, they started to build civilization all over again.

Emoto's fantasy aligns with newer scientific thought. Since evolution has been basically discarded as scientifically impossible, due to recent biological discoveries, researchers now are speculating that other events such as Panspermia, which is the hypothesis that the seeds of life are ubiquitous in the Universe or an undiscovered “life law” such as creationism are more probable than all existing terrestrial evolutionist theories. See what is happening, how absurd pseudo sciences are being combined with a speculated "origin of the species" hypothesis?

On his website, you can read something called "Why the corpses of crows are never found." His absurd belief seems to be that most animals are taken bodily into the spiritual plane after death, leaving no corpse. For some odd reason he doesn't seem to have heard of the process of decay? There are also spiritualist who travel, who will bless a polluted river in an attempt to affect its nature as was (perhaps) demonstrated in Emoto's water experiments. Curious, will the occult conjurer also prove the result by drinking it? Amazingly enough, New Age adherents actually attend these events with complete confidence in its claims.

If that absurdity was not enough, more alluring photos are provided to beckon the naive as to promote Masuro Emoto's concept of how prayer affects water. He continually stresses this feature in creating "happy and harmonious" water patterns by claiming to remove or eliminate anger, pollution and other negative influences from its surroundings. Spoken of more as a psychic phenomenon, the New Age DVD production "What the bleep" adapted some of Emoto's findings in that production as scientifically valid. The primary movers of this information fall not only into a broad range of New Age beliefs, but also the more hard core occult, witchcraft, water dowsing and Religious Science practitioners. This is fascinating information to these people since it fits precisely into their warped mindset regarding parapsychology and related mind sciences.

Why is Emoto's presentation successful or, why are people listening? The key to understanding what is happening here is called "magical thinking". According to anthropologist Dr. Phillips Stevens Jr., "magical thinking" involves several elements, including a belief in the interconnectedness of all things through forces and powers that transcend both physical and spiritual connections. The common component in the New Age, magical thinking thus invests special powers and forces in many things that are seen simply as symbols. "Magical thinking" or superstition, can be further described as one's thought, words, or actions can achieve specific physical effects in a manner not governed by the principles of ordinary transmission of energy or information.

"If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it." Joseph Goebbels - Nazi Party

When Emoto and his followers keep repeating this pseudo-scientific mumbo jumbo, additional deluded individuals from both the New Age and conventional academia will begin to believe it. Fortunately for Mr. Emoto, most of his audience is fully cooperative and willing to work diligently to find personal meaning in whatever the speaker or writer provides. A pliable, highly cooperative and non-resistant audience of readers encourages the writer or speaker to "push the envelope" and move the subject beyond normal, intellectually validated limits. All this delights the reader's with information which is similar to that which the audience is familiar from other New Age, occult or paranormal sources. The situation essentially "..the blind leading the blind".

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7765 users online. 0 members and 7765 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,272 at 07:19 AM on 03-28-2024.

Discerning the Truth Forum Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 298   Posts: 985   Members: 221   Active Members: 0
    Welcome to our newest member, Markus Wagner.
    Working...
    X